Industry Action Plan
Revealed: How to Reduce the Cost of IoT Security
New Industry Advisory Paper Outlines Key Steps to Address IoT Security Challenges in 2022 and Shift the Economics of IoT
Sign Up to Unlock the Solution
To address the most pressing risks, a collective industry effort is needed. Collaboration is key and as we enter a new year, experts from across the IoT ecosystem have come together to present five actions that will reduce the cost of security and forge a more powerful connected future.
Snapshot from the Advisory Paper
This report shares insight, knowledge and collective best practice from some of the leading minds working across the IoT ecosystem - from the government to cyber insurance firms to academia. Including:
- The convergence of digital and physical worlds
- How and why security is becoming more crucial
- IoT security and the relationship to business resilience
- The cost of security investment vs. the cost of insecurity
- Reframing the narrative around security, including four industry imperatives
- Outlining 5 actions to mitigate the cost of best practice security
Share this page
The PSA Certified name, PSA Certified logos, PSA Functional API Certified logo featured on this website are registered trademarks or trademarks of Arm Limited (or its subsidiaries) in the US and/or elsewhere. All rights reserved. Other brands and names mentioned on this website may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Copyright © 2021 Arm Limited (or its affiliates). All rights reserved.
Sign Up to Receive the Latest from PSA Certified